Park Santiago Neighborhood Association Meeting Agenda – Oct. 1, 2014 – 7 p.m., Lawn Bowling Clubhouse
Park Santiago Neighborhood Association Meeting Agenda (Draft)
Aug. 6, 2014 – 7 p.m., Lawn Bowling Clubhouse
1. Introductions (2 mins.)
2. Secretary’s report: determine quorum, approve minutes from last meeting (Béa, 3 mins.)
3. Treasurer’s report (Bill, 5 mins.)
4. Update: panel presentation with long-time neighbors (Lenny, 5 mins.)
5. Committee reports. If anyone from any committee has a report, please share. Committees include:
• Community Watch
• Communications, including e-news; and Newsletter and Website committees
• Hoover linkage
• Elections and bylaws
• Santiago Park (including discussion on possible criminal issues in our park)
6. Announcements/other (3 mins.)
7. Next meetings: October, forum with long-term neighbors; November, election meeting with possible guest speaker on park issues
8. Guest speaker: Andrea Harris McGee is the owner of ALHM printmaking, publishing and design in Santa Ana. She will be presenting on her business, her work as a curator and her vision for education and art collaboration. Andrea was a guest speaker for Tedx Fullerton and her enthusiasm for the arts is infectious. Come join us for this special presentation.
All content on this website (www.park-santiago.com) is copyright 2014 by Park Santiago Neighborhood Association. The website design, logo, and content is generated by neighborhood volunteers in conjunction with the PSNA Board. Content may not be used without a vote and written permission by the PSNA Board.
Coyote Night at the Santiago Creek and Wildlife and Watershed Center, Santiago Park Nature Reserve
Have questions and or Concerns about coyotes?
Watch a FREE educational presentation by Jim Wimmer (from California of Fish and Wildlife)
Date: Friday 7/18/14
Address: 600 E. Memory Lane., Santa Ana, CA 92706
Once again, our local fire officials will be on hand to help lead our annual neighborhood parade, along with Santa Ana Girl Scouts. Set up begins at Virginia and Valencia at 2:00 p.m., sign ups begin at 2:30, and the parade starts at 3:00. Decorate anything on wheels! Prizes for best parade floats include movie tickets and gift cards to neighborhood restaurants. Cookies and drinks will be provided at the end of the parade. For more info., contact event organizer Béa Tiritilli at firstname.lastname@example.org.