Category Archives: Uncategorized
Park Santiago Neighborhood Association will hold its annual election meeting Wed., Nov. 1, 7 p.m., at the Lawn Bowling Clubhouse. Offices residents can run for include president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, or one of 12 quadrant-representative positions. PSNA has four quadrants separated by the intersection of Santa Clara and Santiago, with three quad. reps. in each.
Job descriptions and qualifications for each PSNA board position are outlined in our bylaws, which can be accessed at https://park-santiago.com/bylaws/.
PSNA residents can nominate a neighbor or declare their candidacy directly at the meeting Nov. 1. The Lawn Bowling Clubhouse is in Santiago Park at the north end of Valencia Street.
The full agenda for this meeting is still in progress, and will include reports from all neighborhood committees and a conversation about the proposed development at the Wells Fargo site (Main and Edgewood). Our guest speaker will be a representative from the mounted police.
PSNA Meeting Agenda for Weds., Aug. 2nd – 7 p.m., Lawn Bowling Clubhouse (Valencia St. at Santiago Park)
- Roll Call taken
- Secretary’s report:
- June Meeting Minutes: Needs approval today
- Treasurer’s report: (Bill):
- Any changes in PSNA account
- Committee reports:
- Community Watch
- Communications, including e-news; and Newsletter and Website committees
- Newsletter: Silvia, Park Santiago resident, completed July newsletter. Looking for articles for September newsletter. Will be placing list of PSNA board members on this article.
- Boards/Signs: Michelle O’Valle, Silvia and Dolores have been placing them on streets before meeting. Keep them out for Progressive dinner.
- Website: Our website is park-santiago.com
- Hoover linkage
- July 4th Parade
- Walking Group: Looking for a way to get more people to join. Last walking group was Thursday July 27ht.
- Progressive Dinner: Saturday September 16th at 5 pm. Looking for two houses.
- Elections and bylaws
- Santiago Park
- Mounted police
- Next meeting: ______________
- Speakers: Lawn Bowling Club representative; Councilmen Juan Villegas
Please contact Christine by Email at email@example.com